Section 1A – Applicant information (individuals)
The Canadian Foundation for Legal Research is particularly interested in practical legal research and analysis concerning access to justice issues, Indigenous Legal issues and family law issues.
Section 2 - Project information
Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx. Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx.
Solicited or authorized||
| || || |
There are no Sources.|
Maximum number of sources reached.
Section 3 - Applicant statement
Please ensure that you have attached the following:
- Detailed budget showing headings and timelines of expenses and allocation of any balance remaining of grant funds
- Supporting documents, including CV’s for the project proponents
By submitting this application, I/we agree and undertake that if a grant is made:
- 1) A full accounting will be made to The Canadian Foundation for Legal Research on the use of the funds granted and any unused funds will be promptly returned to The Canadian Foundation for Legal Research.
- 2) A copy of the work produced as a result of the grant will be forwarded upon publication to The Canadian Foundation for Legal Research c/o firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the Foundation to inform its members of the existence of the work in whatever manner the Foundation deems appropriate.
- 3) The applicant(s) will assist The Canadian Foundation for Legal Research with its communication and marketing efforts surrounding the grant award and the work supported.
Please provide your electronic signature below. If you are an individual applicant (Section 1A), the signature should be for the person responsible for delivering the project. If you are a corporation or association (Section 1B), the signature should be for the person who is authorized to bind the organization.